SELinux On Ubuntu 18

Hello there guys

I’ve been hitting my head agains the wall trying to configure SELinux on Ubuntu 18, is there any official documentation
to do that or is not supported anymore ? I only can make it work on16 LTS with enforcing. On 16 LTS by installing selinux package or apt-get install selinux-basics selinux-policy-default auditd and then run selinux-activate it works, but on 18 it seems something changed and cannot make it work, I been configuring the service at boot with this

Add security=selinux selinux=1 to GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT variable in /etc/default/grub Run the following command: grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg

Then I reboot, I get Permissive by default, then if I set to enforcing from command line everything stops working, I mean, if I reboot the server it does not boot anymore. I cannot restart services, everything is denied which is wrong, so I would like to know if I should keep trying, as I said, on 16 LTS it works.

Thanks
Regards

This site is for the co-ordination of the Ubuntu project(s), and not support.

For Ubuntu Support options, please have a look at https://community.ubuntu.com/t/finding-help/712