User support is one very beneficial way of contributing to Ubuntu. By answering questions raised by the millions of users using Ubuntu, you can help to solve their technical problems and at the same time learn about Ubuntu! There are many ways to contribute to user support:
- Ask Ubuntu: Share your technical know-how with others by answering questions.
- Ubuntu Forums: Join the Ubuntu Forums and help people in their problems and make friends.
- Launchpad Answers (Ubuntu): Help solve problems on Launchpad Answers, a place where Ubuntu developers and testers are likely to hang out.
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC): Help people navigate the Ubuntu world by joining an Internet Relay Chat such as #ubuntu
- Local Communities (LoCo): Join an Ubuntu Local Community team and help people near you!