Zulucrypt on Ubuntu

Hi

I was looking for an application which encrypts volumes, disks, and USB flashes. I know Linux has a built in app called Luks. I was looking for something with more features. I know Truecrypt and Veracrypt both run on Linux. However, none of them come with Arabic interface at least.

Finally, I found Zulucrypt which supports creation of encrypted volumes with the following format:
1- Veracrypt (normal/hidden volumes)
2- Truecrypt (normal/hidden volumes)
3- Luks/Luks 2.0
Plus other format.

I also found Zulumount which mounts encrypted volumes with those format. Both Zulucrypt and Zulumount support Arabic now. The link is:

كنت أبحث عن برنامج معرب لتشفير الأقراص في لينكس. أعلم بوجود تقنية لوكس المدعومة في لينكس وكذلك يوجد تروكربت وفيرا كربت. المشكلة أن الواجهة غير معربة للبرنامجين الأخيرين. لذلك وجدت برنامج زولوكربت وزولوماونت الذي هو عبارة عن مجمع لتقنيات تشفير بالفيراكربت وتروكربت ولوكس وغيرها.

قمت بتعريب الواجهة لزولو كربت وزولومانت

يمكن تنزيل البرنامج من الرابط

I’ve moved this to the Support & Help Requests category because this site isn’t designed to take tech support questions. Sorry. I’d recommend using IRC, the Ubuntu Forums or AskUbuntu. In addition, for support with snaps, I’d recommend using forum.snapcraft.io.